When The Mind Is Completely Quiet, How Can There Be Time?: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 6
- Author: Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Narrator: Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Publisher: Krishnamurti Foundation
- Duration: 1:24:40
"When the mind is completely quiet, how can there be time? - 29 August 1965
• What does time mean to you, as a human being?
• Is there such thing as existence?
• Quietness has come because I have understood the nature of time, function,
thought and pleasure.
• What takes place when there is great intensity?
• Thought has a movement in function. Here there is no movement which
thought can recognise, because thought is not coming into this at all.
• When time comes to an end, is there distance and space?
• If you look at the mountain without the layer of thought as function, as the
experiencer, what is space?
• When there is no experiencer, no thinker, in that stillness is there time?
• Time exists only when there is an observer."
01 When the mind is completely quiet, how can there be time 01Duration: 01h24min