"Wisdom comes through the understanding of suffering - 23 July 1974
• Do we respond to the whole field of existence? Must not there be love to do that?
• To love, to be responsible for the whole, one must go beyond suffering. • Can we know the nature, structure and function of suffering?
• Is isolation one of the major causes of suffering?
• Is attachment, which denies freedom, a cause of suffering?
• In the love of the whole the particular comes in, but not the other way around. • Can we be sensitive to beauty if we are psychologically hurt?
• Can the mind be aware of hurt and not react at the conscious or unconscious
Questions from the audience followed the talk."
01 Wisdom comes through the understanding of suffering 01Duration: 01h26min