The strength of any organization is determined by the quality of its managers. What they do and how they do it is the key determinant of corporate success. Want to become invaluable to your company? Boost your managerial skills.
The good news is that great managers are made...not born. When you discover what the most successful managers know, you will unlock the secrets to turning even ordinary employees into extraordinary performers.
Now with this informative audiobook, success expert Brian Tracy reveals how anyone can easily:
- set performance standards
- delegate productively
- define key result areas
- concentrate attention and resources on high-payoff activities and eliminate distractions
- hire and fire effectively
- build a staff of peak performers
- hold meetings that work
- foster team spirit
- communicate with clarity
- negotiate successfully
- remove obstacles to performance
- set the right example; make good decisions quickly
- and more.
Filled with practical, proven techniques and tools, this essential guide shows you how to bring out the best in your people - and hit new heights in your own career.
Chapter 20Duration: 07min
Chapter 21Duration: 03min