Why are some people more successful than others? What gives them their winning edge? World-renowned performance expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying uncommonly high achievers, and in this short, inspiring audio-book, he shares what he has learned: Even small adjustments in outlook and behavior can lead to enormous differences in results.
- Set clear personal and professional goals - because you can't hit a target that you can't see
- Change your mind-set to attract opportunity
- Banish self-limiting beliefs
- Build your self-confidence
- Develop a bias for action
- Practice courage - because all successful people are risk takers
- Sharpen your natural intuition
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Continually upgrade your skills, seizing every opportunity to learn and grow
- Make a habit of networking
- Become a strong strategic planner
- Commit to excellence
- And more..
Where do you want to be in one, three, or five years? Packed with simple but game-changing techniques, this energizing success manual shows you how to transform your dreams into tangible results.
©2016 Brian Tracy (P)2016 Gildan Media LLC
Chapter 20 Part 1Duration: 05min
Chapter 21 Part 1Duration: 05min
Chapter 22 Part 2Duration: 04min